Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Why Linux Is Better........ ???

Ok I am not saying GNU/Linux is better then Windows or even Mac OS X, I have used all three operating systems (Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac 9, Panther, Tiger, Leopard, Ubuntu Linux). Even though "Linux" is just a Kernel I am referring to it as an OS for simplicities sake.

Here is a fun site I ran across giving reasons to give Linux a try! (Since it is FREE and most come with live CD's so you dont have to change anything on your comp!) He makes some good points.

check out the website Why Linux Is Better

I run Ubuntu and Windows 7 in a dual boot. I have also run Mac OS X and Windows in a dual boot as well. I personally find different things that I like about each OS and if I could have all of them on my Laptop I definitely would (OSx86 - Hackintosh - Doesnt have drivers for my Wireless, Sound, and iffy on the Graphics part too).
So instead of a Tri Boot I have Linux and Windows and Mac running in a VMWare Workstation Virtual Machine.

Anyways give that site a look! You might find something you like ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner