Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Android? Should I?

So I am kind of getting tired of Apples crappy notification system, the lack of multi-tasking(true multi-tasking), and just the overall restrictions.. But I love my iPhone 3GS and I dont think I am going to be getting rid of it.

Should I buy an Android phone so I can swap SIMs? If I did I would have to buy the G1, myTouch 3G, or HTC Hero. None of which work on AT&T's 3G network.
It is rumored AT&T is going to be launching an Android powered phone which is called the HTC Lancaster but recent rumors state that the phones launch was canceled.

What should I do on this topic? Wait and see if AT&T gets an Android phone, get one already on the market and unlock it, or third option: Get a Windows Mobile phone?

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner