Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

GPush Hits AppStore!

A few days ago I made a post about GPush which is meant to be Gmail Push for the iPhone.
You can find that post here.

GPush has now hit the AppStore! This is not quite true Push from Gmail itself but rather you download this App (GPush) and you input your Gmail account information and then it will use the Gmail IMAP Idle function and when the server finds new emails on your Gmail account it will send you a Push notification on your iPhone. So you will get the same effect that you would with true Push for Gmail except through a different App.
The developer said it could take up to 30 seconds for the Notification to get Pushed. Thats good enough for me!

As I said in my previous post I already get my Gmail Pushed to my iPhone with the normal Mail.app. I have absolutely no clue how but it Pushes all the same!

Anyway you can get this App for $0.99 in the AppStore now!

Click here to get GPush and get your Gmail Pushed to your iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner