Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Phonedog: iPhone 3GS vs HTC Hero.

I was watching this for 4 reasons:
1 - I like phones
2 - I have an iPhone 3GS, I like looking at the competition.
3 - I like Android
4 - I subscribe to Phonedog on YouTube

Anyways! I thought I would post this because Noah from Phonedog does some great reviews and I know many people are interested in the HTC Hero and I know many people are interested in the iPhone 3GS since its the new toy so far this year.

Anyways I thought this would be interesting.

Check it out

Also make sure to check out http://phonedog.com (I just thought since I am posting a video from them I should link back .. I was not asked to)

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner