Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

AT&T To Enable MMS By The End Of The Month

[Via FSMdotCOM]


I couple of weeks ago i got an email from my AT&T ninja , and he told me that they will enable MMS with the new iPhone OS 3.1 . What he told me , was similar to what we’ve heard at WWDC 09: “later this summer”.

Today, a modmyi user just reported that he updated to iPhone OS 3.1 and he saw that the MMS button was present in the text.app . He called AT&T to see whats going on , and they said they can enable MMS on his phone.

I JUST UPDATED TO 3.1FW AND WENT TO TEXT MY WIFE AND I SAW THE LITTLE CAMERA ON MY TEXT SO I CLICK ON IT AND I WAS ABLE TO CHOOSE THE PIC TO SEND AND IT STOP AND THE END, SO I CALL AT&T, SO THEY CAN ENABLE THE MMS ON MY iPHONE, AND THEY TOLD THE MMS GOING TO BE ENABLE THIS WEEK OR MONDAY JUST GIVE THEN TILL THE END OF THE MONTH.

That’s all the info we know so far. If something new will pop up, FSMdotCOM will let you know about it. Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner