Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

VoiceCentral - Still usable after Apple removed it from AppStore

I was thinking that I wanted to try another app other then GV Mobile (in Cydia now after Apple removed it from the AppStore) so I went looking for VoiceCentral's IPA file which I was surprised to find on Appulo.us.
I have logged in and it works just fine!

So VoiceCentral is still a working alternative to GV Mobile if you are inclined to use it.

Here is the Appulo.us download page for anyone who would like to still use VoiceCentral - You will have to have AppSync 3.0 (For 3.0+) or MobileInstallation Patch (For 2.0+) for it to install - Most of you know that but I thought I would remind you.

Get VoiceCentral NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner