Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tired of Windows Vista: Going to Windows 7 RC

Until Windows 7 officially is released on October 22nd 2009 I am going to upgrade Windows Vista 64Bit on my Laptop to Windows 7 RC 64Bit. I thought why not? Its an upgrade, I wont loose my files, I have used Windows 7 Beta on my Desktop and its fantastic, its only 2 months until Windows 7 comes out. Why not?

I am about to upgrade right now! After I post this and uninstall a couple things that arent Windows 7 compatible I will upgrade!
I am excited because I have only used the Windows 7 Beta and I havent even used my Desktop in quite some time. I hope RC is better (I have heard it definitely is of course).

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner