Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Holy monkey nuts! How many times has iTunes 9 frozen on you?...

I am up to about 11+ freezes (about 8 today after restoring to 3.0 again).. Only when I try and sync my iPhone and seeing as thats the most important part (aside from playing music) I'm getting sufficiently pissed off with Apple and iTunes 9! After careful consideration (mostly consisting of saying "What the hell is going on???" repeatedly..) I decided to throw iTunes 9 out the window for now until Apple can fix these freezing problems, and go back to iTunes 8.2.1 which worked perfectly fine in my experience and since I am not running the new 3.1 firmware.. I have no need for iTunes 9, nor do I have a desire at this point to wait 15 minutes to start syncing my iPhone..

So I would lose to hear if anyone else is having these lovely problems with iTunes 9 because I have read a lot about other people having this and other problems along with them. Including freezing when downloading a song, when downloading an app, when opening the iTunes store, and more that aren't related to hanging/freezing.

So hit me up in the commend back! I'd love to hear others thoughts..

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it gets pretty frustrating doesnt it!? I had to go a day without any of my synced information.. It wasnt so great.

    Take a look at my latest post about my iTunes freezing problem. It might help you or anyone with this issue! Take a look!

    http://detteblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-process-that-finally-fixed-itunes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My apologies. I delete your comment on complete accident!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck itunes 9, This is driving me crazy

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner