Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

iWatch! Stream movies on non Jailbroken devices! (Cydia app ASWELL!)

There is a new video streaming site/app available for Jailbroken and NON JAILBROKEN iDevices out!.

I have tried many Movie/TV Show streaming apps for the iPhone and this one was the first one that I had seen where they were asking for users (like me and you) to help out and be a part of what they are doing.
They offer you there FTP information and you can freely upload any Movie or TV Show that you fancy as long as it is in MP4 format.
I have so far uploaded 3 movies and am uploading my fourth right now! (The Hangover, Pineapple Express, G.I. Joe The Rise of Cobra, and Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince. Look for Dette by the Movie Titles ;D).
I have sent a few emails back and forth with them and they seem very friendly and very appreciative to have people upload videos for them.

So far they do not have a lot of videos up yet but more are being uploaded every day by the creators and by users!

If you are Jailbroken then you can download there app in Cydia (called iWatch)
If you are not Jailbroken you can visit http://iwatchapp.net to stream video right to your iPhone/iPod Touch!

The website is: http://iwatchapp.net
I highly recommend checking them out!.

2 comments:

  1. Iwatch is down, do you know what's up? Also I've been scratching high and low for streaming sites, do you have some suggestions.
    Thanks
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I noticed iWatch was down as well and I emailed the Dev but I have no response as of yet. We shall see what happens.. I will keep everyone updated if I get anything in response.

    There are other apps/sites in Cydia for the iPhone/iPod

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner