Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

AT&T: Free Unlimited Calls to your A-List group! (Finally!)

Finally AT&T brings something to the table that T-Mobile (My Favs) and Verizon (Friends & Family).
I am very happy about this! Its something that I have been wanting for awhile because me and my family have had to upgrade our minutes from the 700 plan to the 1400 plan because we use to many minutes. I believe it was because AT&T's free calling starts at 9:00PM rather then 7:00PM like Sprint (our previous provider).





Individual plans 900+ minutes ($59.99 and over) per month, and
FamilyTalk plans 1400+ minutes ($89.99 and over) per month
qualify for A-List


No extra charge with your qualifying plan

Add up to 5 numbers on your individual plan

Add up to 10 numbers on your FamilyTalk plan

Add any domestic number, on any network – including landline numbers

Together with Rollover® (already included in most AT&T plans), you'll
save the minutes you would have used

Update your list online as often as you want, right from your
myWireless Account

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner