Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2009

InCase Slider or Capsule Rebel?

I have a Capsule Rebel case for my iPhone 3G from Switcheasy - http://switcheasy.com - but the Rubber is starting to much and is really loose and I have the saggy bottom I have heard a lot of people talking about. I am debating if I want to buy another Capsule Rebel (Even though I am still using my current) or buy an InCase Slider so I have more of a sleek and thinner case as well as the bulky yet protective Capsule Rebel case.
Decisions, decisions. What to do...?

Switcheasy was very unhelpful when I told them what was going on with my case. They said I would have to pay for shipping to switch it out for a colored one so doesn't have this problem... Thats stupid because its a defective case, I dont want to pay for shipping for something that I didn't break!
I will contact them again and see what I can get =\

Check out my review of the Capsule Rebel on my YouTube channel
http://youtube.com/user/dette4556

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner