Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have been thinking lately... Would I be happy with my iPhone 3G without the the Jailbreak? Or without the App Store? I don't know if I would.. I love the Jailbreak more then the App Store because it makes my device my own. Would you be happy with the iPhone without the App Store/Jailbreak? The iPhone got a lot better with the release of the App Store and before that the Jailbreak.

I might have to test this out by restoring my iPhone and going for a non-Jailbroken iPhone for a little bit, I might even try not using any of my App Store Apps.. Including that I am now on my ninth page that should be a challenge.

Just might thoughts. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I welcome your thoughts!
Anyone can comment.

Astraweb Affiliate Banner